The SKS is a Soviet semi-automatic rifle chambered for the 7.62x39mm round, designed in 1943 by Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov. It features an bayonet to the underside of the barrel, which is extended and retracted with a spring mechanism as well as a cleaning rod that runs beneath the barrel. The SKS is known for its reliability, ease of use, and ruggedness. It has a simple design yet it is highly effective.
Chrome bolt,Made in USSR
Includes rifle sling, bayonet and 2 ammo pouch
- Includes weapon sling, bayonet and 2 ammo pouch
- Weight 3.85 kg (8 lb 8 oz)
- Length 1021 mm (40.2 in),
- Barrel length 521 mm (20.5 in)
- Action Short stroke gas piston, tilting bolt, self-loading
- Rate of fire Semi-automatic
- Muzzle velocity 735 m/s (2,410 ft/s)
- Effective range 400 m (433 yd)
- Sights Hooded post front sight, tangent notch rear sight to 1,000 meters
Stock color will vary. PLEASE PROVIDE CORRECT PHONE NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH AND PAL# WHEN ORDERING.
WE ONLY SHIP TO CANADIAN ADDRESSES.